NSFM Virtual Annual General Meeting: December 2nd 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
This year NSFM will be holding a virtual Annual General Meeting via Zoom.
The agenda will include: Remarks by the President and CEO; the 2019 Audited Financial Statements; Motion re Dues; and Report of the Nominating Committee . A detailed agenda will be forwarded to those who register closer to the date.
Register for the NSFM Virtual AGM. Please register by November 24th.
Once you register you will receive a calendar invite which will contain the required zoom link to participate.
Virtual Caucus Meetings: December 2nd
We will also be holding our caucus meetings the same day (Dec 2) via zoom. The main purpose of the caucus meetings will be to elect members to the NSFM Board.
You must register for the AGM and your respective caucus meeting separately to receive the proper zoom links.
Please Register by November 24th
|Meeting||Date and Time||Registration|
|Rural Caucus Meeting||Dec 2nd 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||Register for the NSFM 2020 Rural Caucus Virtual Zoom Meeting|
|Towns Caucus Meeting||Dec 2nd 1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.||Register for the NSFM 2020 Towns Caucus Virtual Zoom Meeting|
|Regional Caucus Meeting||Dec 2nd 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.||Register for the NSFM Virtual Regional Caucus Zoom Meeting|
- There are three spots for Towns Caucus members available on the NSFM Board, including the Chair and two Towns Caucus representatives.
- There are two spots for Rural Caucus members available on the NSFM Board, including the Chair and one rural caucus representative.
- There are three spots for Regional Caucus members available on the NSFM Board, including the Chair and two regional caucus representatives
A few important things to note:
- All elected municipal officials (and only elected officials) are eligible to vote
- We will be using the polling feature in zoom for the votes – this means you must access the zoom platform by PC, iPad, Tablet or Smart Phone in order to vote. You will not be able to vote if you join by phone.
Once you have registered, you will be sent individual calendar invites for the AGM and your respective caucus meeting with the zoom link for each. An agenda for each meeting will be sent closer to the date.
We will be offering a zoom trial on November 26th at 10:00 am for anyone not comfortable with the zoom polling feature. The link for this will come by separate email to all members for anyone interested in attending.
Find out about pdf easy Zoom instructions (1.24 MB) .