Municipality of the District of Argyle
• As of Wednesday March 18th, all municipal offices will be closed to the general public, including the administration building, courthouse, archives, storage facilities and treatment plant facilities. Phone lines will remain open and will be answered by staff. All staff will continue to have access to their municipal emails.
• Bill payments can be made online, by mail, or by credit card.
• Building inspection services shall continue.
• Maintenance of wastewater and outdoor facilities will continue as per usual operations.
• All non-essential services, such as noise bylaw or other enforcement, shall be reduced, in favor of more critical municipal services.
• Our Senior Safety officer, Peggy, will no longer be making house visits; contact shall be done using telephone or other methods.
• All municipal related, non-essential travel outside the County is suspended indefinitely.
• All public meetings of Municipal Council, or public engagement meetings will be cancelled until further notice.