Municipality of the District of Shelburne
• Currently, there are no interruptions to waste collection.
• The C&D site in West Green Harbor will only be open Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 9:30am-4:00pm.
• We will not be accepting any form of payment at this time and in lieu we will send invoices for billing through the mail. Accounts will still be active and will not be affected as they will be processed as usual.
• Interest charges are being waived until further notice.
• The Municipality of the District of Shelburne postponed the by-election for District 6, set for April 4, 2020, due to the escalating measures the Province is putting in place to minimize the risk of spreading the coronavirus (COVID-19).
• Municipal offices will be closed at least until April 20, 2020 in light of the extension of the state of emergency issued by the Province due to COVID-19.
• All non-essential services, such as by-law enforcement, shall be reduced, in favor of more critical municipal services.
• All recreation related activities are suspended until further notice.
• All municipal related travel is suspended until further notice.