Town of Oxford
• All non-essential programs have been suspended until further notice.
• All facilities, including the Capitol Theater and Oxford Pioneer Heritage Club will not be opening their doors to the public until the threat has passed.
• Service requests will be evaluated and addressed in terms of priority and staff capacity. In some cases, an in-person appointment may be arranged.
• Interest will not be added to outstanding accounts for the month of March, 2020. Should further such arrangements become advisable an announcement will be made at a later date.
• The Town will continue to accept payment of accounts by mail. Online/telephone banking payments may also be made via your financial institution.
• All meetings of Oxford Town Council and committees for the month of March are cancelled.
• Most public works crew are on call for service as needed. The transfer station (garbage) is still open three days a week on its usual schedule with the one regular employee.
• Town Hall is operational with a few staff working and maintaining social distancing. Front counter (phones, mail, receivables), Senior Accountant (payables, payroll, and budget), and CAO are full time in the office.