NSFM-RMA Trade Group Purchasing Program
NSFM has partnered with Rural Municipalities of Alberta (RMA Trade) to provide our members with access to competitively priced goods and services through a cooperative procurement program.Through this program, we can offer preferential pricing and service on everything from office supplies to heavy equipment as a benefit of NSFM membership.
Buying through our new membership services program saves you time and money by leveraging group purchasing.
Member benefits include competitive pricing from reputable local vendors, access to trusted brands and products that have been competitively solicited and awarded, consolidated invoicing and easy payment terms. Procurement of products and service through this program meets all legislative requirements.
Learn About the Current Vendors and Product and Service Offerings:
How to Participate:
Step 2 – Email completed forms to
Step 3 – Reach out to Tim about your specific purchasing needs.
Value to NSFM Members:
- Additional procurement tool for NSFM’s members – non-binding and no obligation to purchase.
- Procurement compliance to trade agreement legislation.
- Access to premium brands through Sourcewell partnership.
- Members select which vendor they want to buy from. The member will purchase/place any orders through the vendor and pay the vendor directly. The vendor delivers the product and is responsible for applicable warranties.
- Full purchasing support from start to finish.
Supporting NSFM programs supports NSFM members!
Additional questions? pdf Read the cooperative purchasing guide! (7.88 MB)
As new vendor Webinars become available, view them on our YouTube channel!
For More Information or to Make A Purchase: